I had salad mixta and a bone in pork chop. Can't wait to sink my teeth into a good steak! I had some vino, then it was bed time. It was fun trying to find my apartment, I thought I remembered which one. My keys were on a 3" piece of wood. It's pitch fucking dark on the stairs so I'm feeling my way. I reach the door and try my keys. I can't make this f' n keys fit, I'm rattling and twisting all the time thinking Fuck I gotta walk down and get the right key. So as I'm leaving I notice another hallway. What the hell let's try that an low and behold my keys worked. I had a great nights sleep!
Up before sunrise and out on the way around at 7:45. I walked with Kelly, she's got children the same age as mine sunshines. She left her husband at home son will meet up in Santiago. We had a great day. We met lots of people and took lots of pictures an breaks. When we reached a spot where there would be no water for 7km a young women asked where the fuente was, we looked at her and though oh no, I gave her my extra water and she said I was her life safer today. Adrianna is from Croatia, she's wandering Spain looking for a home. It was very hot today. I'm hopping it stays sunny, that's being optimistic.
After entering Astorga an visiting the chocolate shop an cathedral Kelly and I said good bye, I walked out of town an hailed a taxi for the last 5 Kms. I arrived at my Hostel, showered, got my clothes in the machine and am now enjoying rather late afternoon Spanish sun. It's off to Rabanal del Camino in the morning. Let's hope it's another blue sky kind of day.
Until then
Buen Camino 👣👣👣👣👣👣
You are sounding much more up. I wouldn't exactly say you are going a slower pace but something is definitely working right for you. Better drugs! Nicer days! The occasional bus/taxi ride. Loving the posts and pictures. Doesn't sound like you got that great meal in Leon at The Albany. Santiago's not far -who hoo
ReplyDeleteHey Maggie, I am feeling better, it's been fun to met new people too
Delete😄😄😄 can just see that little key episode!! Great pics and smiles too ...Buen Camino 👣👣👣👣
ReplyDeleteIt was so freakin dark... Good thing I use to play blind when I was a kid!
Delete🌞☀️🍷👣⭕️❌👣👣👣👣... had fun reading the "dark in the hallway ... my key doesn't fit" ... hope there is sunshine ...
ReplyDeleteToo funny Eh! It's suppose to be nice the next few days 😊😊😊😊😊👣👣👣👣
Delete